- Bring a backpack with necessary baby essentials - two changes of clothes, diapers, an extra pacifier, wipes, and changing pad.
- Bring your baby carrier - you may or may not wear your baby!
- Bring your small stroller! Now, you're going to think I am nuts, and cosplayers are going to hate me, but a stroller is necessary to wheel around the baby! Your stroller will act as many things - a shield for your baby, a nuisance in the crowds, your shopping cart, and your changing table! If baby is still in an infant carseat, keep him or her in it, but make sure you're not bringing the huge travel stroller with you! Strollers nowadays are so compact that I don't think you will have a problem! I just suggest you stay out of the high traffic areas. Many of the family oriented booths were up at the front this year. Nickelodeon was in its normal area. Toys R Us made an appearance this year in the first row. Funko was in its usual spot.
- The night before, map out your day. Do not use the app! The app is a nightmare (for me, at least), and will discourage you and confuse you. Go on a desktop computer and look at the map on the actual site. Then add your must do things to do the app. Like having a baby, a schedule is super important, and you will be conforming to your little one's schedule.
- We went on a Friday this time around - it was the busiest, crowded day ever! Never again! Sunday is a family day where kids five and over are $5, so that day would be easier! Plus, the stigma of a stroller really won't be frowned upon since the day is a family day!
Watch this video to find out the cool toys we got like the limited edition NYCC exclusive Slither.io set, and the chrome Black Panther Marvel Tsum Tsum, Nickelodeon kid robot, DC Imaginext, Jem and Ducktales comic books, and more!! We also show some of the cool cosplay that we saw! Everyone is so creative and wonderful! Enjoy!